Why do you need Privacy WP?
In order to be GDPR-compliant, you need to be able to export or erase ALL user data. While WordPress has native export/erase tools, they simply do not reach into third-party services for off-site data. For that you need a plugin like Privacy WP.
Privacy WP gathers the off-site data that can then be exported and/or erased using the built-in WordPress export/erase function. This simple plugin saves you time, effort, and money, as missing even one data source can result in a GDPR fine.
What third-party services does it work with?
Right now, Privacy WP can be connected with Drip, Stripe, Help Scout, MailChimp, SendGrid, ConvertKit, MailerLite, ActiveCampaign and Insightly CRM.
Are their plans to connect it with more services?
Yes. The plugin is stable, but new features are also in production. We’d love to hear your feedback on integrations that are important to you.
- Fixed ActiveCampaign delete contact processing.
- Added ActiveCampaign integration.
- Improved potential handling of usernames input into the export/erase form.
- Added MailerLite integration.
- Improved sanitization of data from database.
- Included GPL license information.
- Corrected MailChimp merge field exports when the field is stored as an array such as an Address.
- Added SendGrid integration.
- Added Drip integration.
- Included success and error messages on eraser tools.
- Added Stripe customer eraser.
- Added support for Help Scout
- Added support for ConvertKit
- Improved display of array output in exports
- Initial Release