If you use ConvertKit for your email marketing, you might have a lot of personally identifiable information about your subscribers in your list. This personally identifiable information is subject to GDPR compliance rules. So if a subscriber asks you to show them the personal information you have stored about them, you’ll need to include everything from your ConvertKit list.
Privacy WP will connect to your ConvertKit account and incorporate all of the data stored in the account with the WordPress export or erase tools. This integration is pretty comprehensive, and includes everything that’s stored in ConvertKit for the subscriber.
ConvertKit GDPR Data Export
Data that is included in the export:
- ConvertKit Subscriber ID
- First Name
- Email Address
- State (active, cancelled, etc.)
- Created At (date/time the subscriber was created on your list)
- Fields (any special fields you have in your list and the values for that subscriber)
ConvertKit GDPR Erase Request
ConvertKit's API does not allow for a subscriber to be deleted from the list. Privacy WP will instead unsubscribe them from your list.
It will be up to you to manually delete them from your list if you deem it to be necessary to do so.
Get Privacy WP for ConvertKit GDPR Export and Erasure
- 1 year of support and updates for 1 website
- 1 year of support and updates for up to 5 websites
- 1 year of support and updates for unlimited websites