If you use Insightly for your CRM, you probably have a ton of personally identifiable information about your contacts. This personally identifiable information is subject to GDPR compliance rules. This means that if a contact asks you to show them the personal information you have stored about them, you’ll need to include everything from Insightly.
Privacy WP will connect to your Insightly account and incorporate all of the data stored in your account with the WordPress export or erase tools. This integration is pretty comprehensive, and includes everything that’s stored in Insightly for the contact.
Insightly CRM GDPR Data Export
Data that is included in the export:
- Contact ID
- Salutation (Mr. Mrs. etc.)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Background information
- Image (if available)
- Record Owner
- Date/time contact record created
- Date/time contact record updated
- Visible to
- Visible team IDs
- Visible user IDs
- Custom Fields
- Contact info (phone, email, etc.)
- Special dates (if any, such as anniversary, or other one-off dates)
- Tags (to categorize the contacts)
- Links within the CRM (Contact linked to a project, or an organization)
- Contact relationships (Contact A corresponds with Contact B via email, Contact C is an employee of Contact D, etc.)
Insightly CRM GDPR Erase Request
When a contact requests to be erased, Privacy WP will delete the subscriber from your Insightly CRM account. This action does not immediately delete the contact from Insightly however. Instead, it will move their record to the Recycle Bin in your account. Typically, Insightly will delete any items in your Recycle bin that have been there for more than 30 days. This can be great if some of the data that is associated with the contact is deleted by accident, as it will give you 30 days to recover it. If you wish to have the data be deleted immediately, you can visit the Recycle Bin and empty it immediately. This action is not reversible, so be sure to review the data that is in the Recycle Bin before deleting it.
All notes and files for these contacts will also be deleted. Linked emails, tasks, events, and other items will be unlinked from the contact. Be sure to review the Recycle Bin to ensure that you are only deleting the data that you are expecting to be deleted.
Get Privacy WP for Insightly CRM GDPR Export and Erasure
- 1 year of support and updates for 1 website
- 1 year of support and updates for up to 5 websites
- 1 year of support and updates for unlimited websites