If you are using MailerLite for your email campaigns, you probably have a lot of personally identifiable information about your subscribers saved in your list. This information is subject to GDPR compliance rules, meaning that if a subscriber asks you for an export of their personal information you will need to include everything from MailerLite.
Privacy WP will connect to your MailerLite account and extract all of the data stored in your account just by using the WordPress export or erase tools.
MailerLite GDPR Data Export
Data that is included in the export:
- MailerLite subscriber ID
- Email address
- Subscriber's name
- Count of the number of emails sent to the subscriber
- Count of the number of emails opened by the subscriber
- Count of the number of clicks made by the subscriber
- Subscriber type (active, unsubscribed)
- Signup IP address
- Signup time
- Confirmation IP address
- Confirmation time
- Complete extra fields data (full name, address, phone number, etc.)
- Date subscribed
- Date unsubscribed (if applicable)
- Date created (usually the same as date subscribed)
- Date updated
- Groups in MailerLite that the subscriber is a member of
MailerLite GDPR Erase Request
When a subscriber requests to be erased, Privacy WP will unsubscribe them from your list in MailerLite.
It is important to note that due to limitations of the MailerLite API, it is not possible to delete (or "forget") a subscriber through Privacy WP in MailerLite. This is something we have no control over at the moment.
Therefore it may be necessary to manually delete a subscriber from your list in MailerLite.
Get Privacy WP for MailerLite GDPR Export and Erasure
- 1 year of support and updates for 1 website
- 1 year of support and updates for up to 5 websites
- 1 year of support and updates for unlimited websites