SendGrid is a wonderful tool for email marketing, which may contain a lot of personally identifiable information about your subscribers. This personally identifiable information is subject to GDPR compliance rules. That means, if a subscriber asks to see the personal information you have stored about them, you will need to include everything from your SendGrid list.
Privacy WP will connect to your SendGrid account and incorporate all of the data stored in the account with the WordPress export or erase tools. This integration covers everything from standard fields like your subscriber’s name and email address, as well as custom fields.
SendGrid GDPR Data Export
Data that is included in the export:
- Subscriber ID (generated by SendGrid)
- Email address
- Date/time subscriber was added to your list
- Date/time subscriber’s information was updated
- Last date/time the subscriber was emailed
- The last date/time the subscriber clicked on anything in an email sent to them
- Last date/time the subscriber opened an email
- Subscriber’s first and last name
- Any custom fields (i.e. birthday, products purchased, etc.) that you have in your SendGrid account
SendGrid GDPR Erase Request
When using the WordPress GDPR eraser tool, Privacy WP will delete the subscriber from your SendGrid account as well as any associated information.