1. Ownership All plugins are property of Van Ons B.V. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited. Our plugins are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our plugins. 2. Plugin Licensing All plugins sold by Van Ons B.V., unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later. 3. Warranty Plugins sold and distributed by Van Ons B.V. are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. To the extent that WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, all plugins sold by Van Ons B.V. are guaranteed to function on a clean install of the latest version of WordPress. We do not guarantee that the plugin will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using our plugins. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion. 4. Support Van Ons B.V. sells and distributes our plugins "as is" and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins. Support for plugins sold and distributed by Van Ons B.V. is only available for those who have an active license. Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased unless a refund is requested. After one year, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the plugins purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active. Support and updates for plugins developed by Van Ons B.V. are provided as long as those plugins are actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, Van Ons B.V. will no longer be responsible for providing support:
- The plugin in question is no longer actively developed as a viable product under Van Ons B.V.
- Van Ons B.V. or the plugin in question is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
- You are within the first 14 days of the purchase of the plugin. No refunds will be granted after the first 14 days of the original purchase.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.